A mix of herbs, seeds and spices that support good digestion. This blend of flowers, leaves and seeds are all organic and provide a host of vitamins, minerals, pre and probiotics to promote the healthy function of the skin, heart, liver, kidneys, blood and digestive systems, combined with natural anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic actions.
德国赛车Mixed directly with daily food at no more than 1 teaspoon per 10kgs of dog’s body weight per day. Add a small amount of water into food mix (this is because the linseed can expand in a dog’s tummy so need to make sure he has plenty of liquid to deal with it).
Key actions of ingredients:
- Chamomile Flowers – antiinflammatory, good for calming digestion upsets
- Milk Thistle Seed – liver protectant
- Artichoke Leaf – pre-biotic (puts the friendly bacteria back in the tummy) and protects liver
- Dandelion Leaf – great all round digestive tonic, protects liver function; also a diuretic so supports removal of waste
- Spirulina – incredibly high in protein and a good scource of antioxidants, B- vitamins , can help lower bad cholesterol (diabetes). Caution for those with thyroid issues.
- Garlic – anti-microbial and super anti-oxidant
- Flax/Linseed – great source of essential fatty acids, and dietary fibre which helps to move bowels
- Ginger – carminative and antispasmodic, helps o soothe upset tummys and sickness
- Caraway seed – carminative, great for dealing with flatulence and bad breath ü
- Liquorice root – used for irritation, inflammation and spasm in the digestive tract. Lowers cholesterol levels; useful in treating allergies and enhances immunity by boosting levels of interferon ü Alfalfa – source of vitamins A,C,E & K4, phosophorous & iron
- Pumpkin Seeds – essential fatty acids and parasitic (helps to scrape out any worm eggs
德国赛车This herbal mix is ideal for all dogs to help support all round good health through diet. One bag should last a 20kg dog approximately 1 month
Particularly useful for dogs with any digestion issues (skin related digestion issues such as allergies); and for people having to feed commercial diets but wanting to give their dog a bit extra without having to raw feed.
Not advisable to administer to pregnant or lactating bitches. Caution for dogs with thyroid conditions
Not suitable for cats